Renewal Body Massage Therapy
For centuries, human touch has been shown to be emotionally and physically healing. Particular massage techniques may either stimulate or calm the body's muscles and tissues to create a desired effect. Renewal massage uses a variety of strokes and pressure techniques to enhance the flow of blood to the heart, remove waste products from the tissues, stretch ligaments and tendons, and ease physical and emotional tension. It is an ideal quick relievement and revitalizing treatment to recieve in our fast moving modern world. Renewal massage promotes relaxation, among other health benefits. This is an ideal technique to learn even if one does not have any prior basic kowledge of body massage.
Skillsfuture Credit Claim:
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER VIA THIS SITE IF YOU ARE CLAIMING SKILLSFUTURE CREDIT.
If you are claiming Skillsfuture Credit, please refer to the procedures, terms and conditions below instead:-
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. For more information, please visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit).
Send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject titled “SkillsFuture Course”.
Include these details in your email to us:
- Full name as per NRIC
- Course Name
- Preferred Intake
- Mobile No
Step 2: Our system will generate a Confirmation and send it via Email to you upon successful registration.
Step 3: Either screen print or save the Confirmation Email from us into a PDF and proceed to skillsfuture.sg/credit to login with your Singpass.
Step 4: Register your Profile information with SkillsFuture and proceed with the claim process. Search for “Aesthetics Lab Professional Skills Academy” in the search field on SFC webpage and pick the course that you wish to claim for. Attached the Confirmation Email PDF and submit your claim.
Step 5: Please email us the SFC approved notification upon receiving the same day or not later than 3 days before commencing the Course for our reference and record.
Please take note of the following:
- Notwithstanding of the above, your course registration is subject to SkillsFuture’s approval on your SFC Application.
- Inoccurrence of any of the following events, you will be required to make full or partial payment prior to attending the Course:-
- The SFC Application is rejected or cancelled by SkillsFuture as at the commencement date of the Course; or
- The approved SFC is lesser than the course fee as at the commencement date of the Course.
- Meanwhile, please also take note the following:-
- For any SFC claim related matter, please visit skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information or visit www.skillsfuture.sg/factsheet.html/revision-to-skillsfuture-credit-claims-processes for changes in claim process effective from 19th May 2017.
- Upon SFC claim approval, no cancellation of the registration of the Course shall be allowed.
For Course related inquiries, please email email@example.com
Course Training Duration
Total Time: 18 Hours
Full-Time: 3 Days (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Part-Time: 6 Days (3 Hour Sessions)
Assessment & Examination
No examination is required as this is a competency training short course.
Certification of participation will be awarded to students upon completion of training lessons.
Anyone interested in performing a body massage therapy are welcome to join, no prior knowledge necessary
Learners with qualification in facial or body massage covering Anatomy and Physiology will be a bonus - not a must
Learners who have hands-on face or body massage experiences or is an experienced therapist will be a bonus - not a must
Age: At least 16 years old & above before commencement of course
Academic Skills: Secondary 3 (Grade 9) or equivalent or above
Language: Proficiency in English or Chinese
English: Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least IELTS 4.5 or higher or a pass in GCE“N” Level English; or its equivalent
Mandarin: Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least pass in GCE“N” Level Mandarin; or its equivalent
Excludes Admin Fee of $50